The Bucyrus Club, 1919 12th Avenue, is a historic building in South Milwaukee, WI. Since its construction in 1892, it’s served as a furniture factory, assembly shop, machine shop, employee club and a community center.
Today, the Bucyrus Club serves as home to the Bucyrus Museum, which is dedicated to preserving local industrial history of South Milwaukee and the history of the Bucyrus company.
Open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10am-3pm
Group events are available any time by appointment.
The Bucyrus Museum is operated by the South Milwaukee Industrial Museum LLC, a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit. All Donations are tax deductible.